User Tag List

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

Lujain-
    You should really tell the whole story if you are going to come and blast me here. I was lucky enough to get a few emails from customers letting me know as I have no time to get on here anymore.
    Your email came 4 MONTHS after the fact and the only reason why I do not bother to answer you is when I did tell you I would send the box of fabric again ( coming out of my own pocket) you were nothing but threatening and rude. I am sorry but when my store was small on HC I did not keep international package slips that long. I thought i was going out of my way to resend something after 4 months , as most online store would not even think of it. Go ahead and talk up your shit & get a whole bunch of people who know one side of the story take pity on you and make you feel better. I don't have the time nor effort to go down this route like so many others in the past.
    And yes , I am a true WAHM who is doing this on her own. My little sis went off to med school so until I can I am doin this alone. With 3 kids alone it can take me a little bit to get back to people sometimes and I have no care to give any sob stories . I am super busy and getting things done as fast as I can. I have no problem admitting my faults and hopefully in the future I will be able to hire employees and go that route.
    ~~~~AMY
    In Memory Of Grandma MAc
    You are loved by so many 1928-2008

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by crybabys View Post
    Lujain-
    You should really tell the whole story if you are going to come and blast me here. I was lucky enough to get a few emails from customers letting me know as I have no time to get on here anymore.
    Your email came 4 MONTHS after the fact and the only reason why I do not bother to answer you is when I did tell you I would send the box of fabric again ( coming out of my own pocket) you were nothing but threatening and rude. I am sorry but when my store was small on HC I did not keep international package slips that long. I thought i was going out of my way to resend something after 4 months , as most online store would not even think of it. Go ahead and talk up your shit & get a whole bunch of people who know one side of the story take pity on you and make you feel better. I don't have the time nor effort to go down this route like so many others in the past.
    And yes , I am a true WAHM who is doing this on her own. My little sis went off to med school so until I can I am doin this alone. With 3 kids alone it can take me a little bit to get back to people sometimes and I have no care to give any sob stories . I am super busy and getting things done as fast as I can. I have no problem admitting my faults and hopefully in the future I will be able to hire employees and go that route.

Do you REMEMBER correctly our situation well????
    I emailed you in Februaruy 12 (to ask about parcel not being recieved) since December 20 (when shipping payment was sent), that is NOT a 4MONTH FYI.

What I have explained is WHAT HAPPENED??????

Your side or my side, this is A ONE situation that is ALL documented with me... Dear this is an online world between me and you, so I have everything saved.

The emails between you and me, I got them documented and sorted to date and I will show it here. I do not mind showing it, and if anyone needs my email plus password to check every email, I wouldnt hesitate to give, even to you Amy.

I seeked help here because you do not reply back to me ( May 29 to July 8).
    And fellow mamas did not hesitate to suggest what should I be doing and what should be done.

And WHERE was I rude??????????
    for making excuses for you, that you sent the package by FC and waiting for it for 3MONTHS??
    or was I rude becuase I did not reveal your shop name in the posts here in sewingmamas back in JULY and SEPTEMBER
    or was I rude that I waited for more than month for a package that you falsely promised to send(april 12 to may 14)?
    or was I rude because I waited very long for your replies??
    Tell me I want to know?

And I think of my situation that is important for fellow mamas to know about, they SHOULD KNOW THE REALITY!!!!!!!!!! period
    Shyma

"Maya" as DS calls me to him, Mohammed 12/26/05, and to my girl Alia 7/27/07,and baby boy Ahmad 6/14/09

ISO:
    Olive+S Bubble Dress size 2T & up
    Minkee dot: Yellow or Baby Blue
    Velour (75-80% cotton):In chocolate, raspberry, black, orange, red
    at good price to help on the international shipping please ^_^

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by crybabys View Post
    I was lucky enough to get a few emails from customers letting me know
    Amy, I'm sorry I was one of the people to let you know about this thread.

I honestly thought you should read it and as I mentioned in my message to you "address the concerns". Swearing at a customer on a public forum isn't what I had in mind.

I will not buy from you again. This thread is not gossip, it's your (former) customers choosing to not patronize your business.

It's a fairly well known fact in marketing that it's better/cheaper/easier to keep an existing customer than to secure a new one. Unhappy customers that have their situations corrected are often the best customers in the end. Just think, if you had merely spent the 100$ or so to re-send the buyers fabric or refund the payment, over 1100 views would have been here to read about your incredible service, and you have gained customers - probably more than 100$ of advertising would have gotten.
    Rochelle - mama to Finn, Ben, Josh & Cate