User Tag List

Thread: How to Screen Print - in downloads

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to Screen Print - in downloads

Awesome tutorial! That is pretty much what we do too

I use packing tape on the flat side of the screen to cover up anything that didn't get properly coated in emulsion so the ink doesn't make it through to your fabric.

I just wanted to add that I use the iron to heat set the ink.
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to Screen Print - in downloads

Quote Originally Posted by hershyyyy View Post
    Awesome tutorial! That is pretty much what we do too

I use packing tape on the flat side of the screen to cover up anything that didn't get properly coated in emulsion so the ink doesn't make it through to your fabric.

I just wanted to add that I use the iron to heat set the ink.
    Thanks so much! I tried to put tape on the design where my emulsion didn't coat right, but my painters tape wouldn't stick to the emulsion after coating. I will get some packing tape and use that.

About heat setting - I knew I forgot something!! Will have to add that in. Thanks

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!