User Tag List

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

I was hoping Amy would be caught up with the holidays winding down Has anyone heard from her at all recently?
    My soul is fed by needle and thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mamato7 View Post
    I was hoping Amy would be caught up with the holidays winding down Has anyone heard from her at all recently?

are u missing an order too? i ordered on dec 8 and STILL have not received it! i have tried emailing and nothing........ theres actually a few of us on DS that are missing our orders from the same week!

this is insane!
    ~ maggie ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ISO: D&G happy camper, black vw vans, pink animal crackers

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeaboutique View Post
    are u missing an order too? i ordered on dec 8 and STILL have not received it! i have tried emailing and nothing........ theres actually a few of us on DS that are missing our orders from the same week!

this is insane!
    Well bummer to hear that she isn't responding to any emails and missing pkgs. I was hoping to hear back from her directly to resolve the problem
    My soul is fed by needle and thread

Downloads
    Uploads

nope. and i wouldnt have minded if there was a note on the web page or something about delayed shipping for the holidays, but i have received all my other orders.

i even lost a custom due to this... im really not happy about this.
    ~ maggie ~

ISO: D&G happy camper, black vw vans, pink animal crackers