User Tag List

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

Well I guess I can write off the rest of my order because she has not made any contact nor have I received anything.....ok well I am sure some of you are friends with her and have been telling her exactly what has been said here but there is no animosity just frustration....
    WWCKD?= What Would Captain Kirk Do?

Tabbi--NM Homeschooling Mom to G1 & G2

Long shot dream ISO Fabric list-->

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

Quote Originally Posted by mtandg View Post
    Well I guess I can write off the rest of my order because she has not made any contact nor have I received anything.....ok well I am sure some of you are friends with her and have been telling her exactly what has been said here but there is no animosity just frustration....
    I have had good service from her (albeit a bit slow at times) in the past. But the string of issues in this thread really would make me hesitate about buying from her again. Sounds like lots of people have had the same problem: no fabric/wrong fabric plus no communication. I've found thefabricfairy and Sewzanne's (and the other online stores like banberryplace, buntefabrics etc) great for communication, I guess we'll all be sticking to them.

I'm sorry you didn't get your fabric.
    Cathi
    Mum to Finn, aged 8 & Jordan (girl) aged 12
    ISO: Any Oilily fabrics

SG Points:

Jordan at her primary school graduation