Lujain-
You should really tell the whole story if you are going to come and blast me here. I was lucky enough to get a few emails from customers letting me know as I have no time to get on here anymore.
Your email came 4 MONTHS after the fact and the only reason why I do not bother to answer you is when I did tell you I would send the box of fabric again ( coming out of my own pocket) you were nothing but threatening and rude. I am sorry but when my store was small on HC I did not keep international package slips that long. I thought i was going out of my way to resend something after 4 months , as most online store would not even think of it. Go ahead and talk up your shit & get a whole bunch of people who know one side of the story take pity on you and make you feel better. I don't have the time nor effort to go down this route like so many others in the past.
And yes , I am a true WAHM who is doing this on her own. My little sis went off to med school so until I can I am doin this alone. With 3 kids alone it can take me a little bit to get back to people sometimes and I have no care to give any sob stories . I am super busy and getting things done as fast as I can. I have no problem admitting my faults and hopefully in the future I will be able to hire employees and go that route.