User Tag List

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

I did get a reply within two days:

I have told her in my email that I think this need to be resolved as other buyers experienced this and got it resolved.
    She replied back saying that the other buyers situations are different than mine

Replied back again to Amy, informing her about the insurance claim for priority shipping and if done at that time without the delays and promises, it would have been resolved...

Will update as soon as I have a reply.
    Shyma

"Maya" as DS calls me to him, Mohammed 12/26/05, and to my girl Alia 7/27/07,and baby boy Ahmad 6/14/09

ISO:
    Olive+S Bubble Dress size 2T & up
    Minkee dot: Yellow or Baby Blue
    Velour (75-80% cotton):In chocolate, raspberry, black, orange, red
    at good price to help on the international shipping please ^_^

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Lujain View Post

I have told her in my email that I think this need to be resolved as other buyers experienced this and got it resolved.
    She replied back saying that the other buyers situations are different than mine

Replied back again to Amy, informing her about the insurance claim for priority shipping and if done at that time without the delays and promises, it would have been resolved...

Isabel

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Lujain View Post

Yes please do update!! Hope she gets you your money back!!
    WWCKD?= What Would Captain Kirk Do?

Tabbi--NM Homeschooling Mom to G1 & G2

Long shot dream ISO Fabric list-->

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.