Is there someone that can reassure me that although it has been 4+ weeks and I have sent 3 enquiries, with no reply whatsoever, that I will actualy receive my parcel eventually? It is a large parcel and I live in Australia. I have received 3 other packages from the US which were ordered well after this order. Does she not like large orders or is it International orders?
My account says the order is still processing, so I figured that it means it hasn't been shipped yet. I would really like the order - despite it having some christmas prints that are no longer required for this year.
I have contemplated cancelling the order and getting a refund through paypal but am hoping it is just bad service not no service.
So I am hoping that there are fellow Australians that can reassure me that they DO get their parcels. It is such a shame because there are some lovely fabrics in store and I would happily be a return customer if I got my parcel and had just a little communication. $250AUD is a lot of money in limbo. If it isn't going to happen, I could get the money back and go and spend it somewhere else.
Helen