User Tag List

Thread: Blended Fabric Paint Print-Along

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Blended Fabric Paint Print-Along

Thank you for this! I really loved that first Ben 10 one you showed with the yellow/green fade, so I am so happy you made this tute.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Blended Fabric Paint Print-Along

Quote Originally Posted by suprneko View Post
    Thank you for this! I really loved that first Ben 10 one you showed with the yellow/green fade, so I am so happy you made this tute.
    Yeah, I wanted to show the technique I used on that one without having to make the same applique again. I wish I would have taken pics of that one in the first place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!