User Tag List

Thread: Freezer Paper Stencil - for fabric painting - DL

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Freezer Paper Stencil - for fabric painting

Very nice! Dd would love that stencil!

I've had luck printing directly onto the freezer paper too- speeds things along if it's possible with your printer.
    ~Sarah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

guest Guest

Re: Freezer Paper Stencil - for fabric painting

Quote Originally Posted by jasar31629 View Post
    Very nice! Dd would love that stencil!

I've had luck printing directly onto the freezer paper too- speeds things along if it's possible with your printer.
    Me too! Cut the freezer paper to 8 1/2 x 11 and manually feed. Makes it MUCH easier for me

Your tute is FAB!