User Tag List

Thread: Easy 3-thread Flatlocking - in DL

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Easy 3-thread Flatlocking

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryann View Post
    Thanks so much Jenn.........I just tried it out and it worked perfectly!!! I'm thrilled!! Your instructions were so straightforward and easy to understand!
    Yay! I am glad that it worked for you. I can do a 2-thread flatlock on my machine, but frankly, it is just easier to just change the tensions and do a 3-thread flatlock, rather than converting the machine to 2 thread.
    Jenn
    ~ full time working mom to a 7 yo dd, 9 yo ds, 11 yo ds, and 12 yo dd -- with a homeschooling dh!

I (used to) blog at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Easy 3-thread Flatlocking

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_carney View Post
    Yay! I am glad that it worked for you. I can do a 2-thread flatlock on my machine, but frankly, it is just easier to just change the tensions and do a 3-thread flatlock, rather than converting the machine to 2 thread.
    I'm pretty sure I can do a 2-thread on my machine too. LOL Just have never tried it. I'm thrilled with your tutorial. I made some boxers for my 5 year old and they look awesome. I'll s&s them tomorrow. Hey, I was thinking....is this stitch just as strong and sturdy as a regular serged stitch?? I can see myself getting carried away and start flatlocking everything in sight. I was making some a raglan pj top today and thought how cool the sleeves would look with constrasting thread, but then wondering how the stitch would hold up. It looks like it would be fine....but I don't know. My kids can be pretty rough and tumble. LOL

Thanks again Jenn!!
    ~~Cheryl~~
    Farm wife and Mom

A Heavenly view from my backyard.