User Tag List

Thread: Quilted Insulated Casserole Carrier Tutorial - DL

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Quilted Insulated Casserole Carrier Tutorial

love that! thanks for the great tute. i will try this one... i am confused on how the strap works.. you put the dish under the long strap and then pull the straps through the rings?
    [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"] ISO: japanese woven colorful heggies and Amy Butler Pink Coriander

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Quilted Insulated Casserole Carrier Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by plainjanesews View Post
    love that! thanks for the great tute. i will try this one... i am confused on how the strap works.. you put the dish under the long strap and then pull the straps through the rings?
    Yes here's some pictures of another one i did that shows it with the dish -

Does that make it easier to understand?
    Sarah

Wife to John & mommy to princesses Faith & Olivia