User Tag List

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

I have emailed her recently and she got right back to me. I placed an order and it has shipped and should be here any day.
    I asked her if she had gotten the issues worked out of her shipping and she said it was all straightened out.
    Kerri~SAHM to Robbie, Abby & Elijah~Wife to Dh since 2000.
    FB on DS under kthoelen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

Quote Originally Posted by kthoelen View Post
    I have emailed her recently and she got right back to me. I placed an order and it has shipped and should be here any day.
    I asked her if she had gotten the issues worked out of her shipping and she said it was all straightened out.
    That worked the first time I ordered from her also it was the second time that got flubbed, seems to be a pattern...it has been months and she will not be getting back to me at this point nor the others who have not heard from her I am sure...i am glad though that she has worked some things out for some people.
    WWCKD?= What Would Captain Kirk Do?

Tabbi--NM Homeschooling Mom to G1 & G2

Long shot dream ISO Fabric list-->