User Tag List

Thread: Hopscotch Skirt Tutorial - in downloads

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Hopscotch Skirt Tutorial

Thanks Ladies! I know for lots of people this will be way easy and you won't need the instructions at all, but I wanted it to be accessible for beginners.

LOL Kori, isn't that the truth, we all have our personal ways to do things!

This one is just so simple, there's no way I would even think about making it into any sort of "For Sale" pattern/PDF (even if I had the patience and skills to make the PDF look great, which I don't, LOL). The amount of super simple things out there that people want to be paid for baffle me...
    Eva
    Spending all my money on sewing supplies, soaping supplies, dance and gymnastics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by evatgirl73 View Post
    The amount of super simple things out there that people want to be paid for baffle me...
    So true!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by evatgirl73 View Post
    This one is just so simple, there's no way I would even think about making it into any sort of "For Sale" pattern/PDF (even if I had the patience and skills to make the PDF look great, which I don't, LOL). The amount of super simple things out there that people want to be paid for baffle me...
    I know we are the same page on this one! Thanks so much for putting that together! It looks adorable, and I know how much work goes into those simple tutorials!

I am working on a skirt for dd right now, and I am going to use one of the techniques you used. I do my ruffle skirts a different way, but your way will work better for this one.
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My gluten-free blog-