User Tag List

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

I'm sorry for both of you that this has come to this.

And I can see it well from both sides, having recently had an issue myself...

but it was pointed out to me that you can't really use the excuse of being a WAHM for not communicating or giving good customer service. If you want to have a business, you need to be professional.

Rudeness or no, your customer says they did not recieve over $100 of merchandise and that just isn't right. You would be pretty mad if someone did that to you, wouldn't you?

As a fellow WAHM/online fabric store owner, I agree that an apology goes a long way. No one is perfect, we are only human, but I'm sorry...if I had an order that big go missing like that, I'd sure be replacing it or refunding, no matter how painful that seems.
    Myrinda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sewing mamas enjoy 10% off through the holiday "sewmama10"

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by justmyrinda View Post
    you can't really use the excuse of being a WAHM for not communicating or giving good customer service. If you want to have a business, you need to be professional.

Rudeness or no, your customer says they did not recieve over $100 of merchandise and that just isn't right. You would be pretty mad if someone did that to you, wouldn't you?
    ITA. I was really shocked to hear the response from Crybabys. Wow. That makes me think twice about ordering from her. If I ever DO have a problem, I can see first hand the response I could get. If I'm out the usual amount of money I spend on fabric, I would be very upset.
    Karrie, married to my sweetheart and Mom to Austin 11, Harrison 7, Haddon 5 and Ava-Grace 3

Sewing blog:

Living in the Sticks with my Chicks, Montana
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by justmyrinda View Post
    but it was pointed out to me that you can't really use the excuse of being a WAHM for not communicating or giving good customer service. If you want to have a business, you need to be professional.
    This is VERY true!

WAHMs want to be treated like a business, well then they need to act like one! Respond to your customers, keep them in communication, and try to see things from their side too. Also, has this $100 in fabric been worth the lost customers? For every one that had the courage to post here that they won't shop, there are probably 10 more that don't post, and don't shop.
    Holly
    Mama to all boys L (16), J (13), and B (2)
    Mama Holly to my surro-babies Ms. C (8) and her twin sibs M&M (6)
    ~

~
    ~
    ~