User Tag List

Thread: Sewing Sleeves in the Flat- in downloads

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Sewing Sleeves in the Flat- in downloads

thanks for leading more people over here to the dark side. ;) I do my sleeves like this, too, b/c it makes managing the ease more do-able, esp on a serger, and when doing children's and baby's tiny sleeves.
    Jacki, wife to Doug, SAHM to three girls, two boys.
    aldousmom on Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Sewing Sleeves in the Flat- in downloads

Quote Originally Posted by macaroniandcheese View Post
    thanks for leading more people over here to the dark side. ;) I do my sleeves like this, too, b/c it makes managing the ease more do-able, esp on a serger, and when doing children's and baby's tiny sleeves.
    I do mine that way too! Thank you!
    ~Marilyn~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~Maui 2011~~