User Tag List

Thread: How to finish a serged seam - in downloads

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to finish a serged seam

Great tutorial. Very easy to understand!!! I think Hilary did the tute I think you're thinking of, but it was in a thread in MG in answer to someone's question. I've been finishing my seams this way too. Works great!
    Tera
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Mom to Madelyn, Harley, Emily and Samuel!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to finish a serged seam

Quote Originally Posted by mommytomaddyharley View Post
    Great tutorial. Very easy to understand!!! I think Hilary did the tute I think you're thinking of, but it was in a thread in MG in answer to someone's question. I've been finishing my seams this way too. Works great!
    I don't think it ever made it into the downloads, but that is where I first learned this method, and it really does work great.
    Jenn
    ~ full time working mom to a 7 yo dd, 9 yo ds, 11 yo ds, and 12 yo dd -- with a homeschooling dh!

I (used to) blog at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

by
    , on Flickr