User Tag List

Thread: Lip balm cozy tutorial

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Lip balm cozy tutorial

Just bumping this up and saying thanks! My sister wants to give 150-200 of these out to friends when she goes to Greece in October. I'm going to use this tutorial so thanks Michelle
    Tera
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Mom to Madelyn, Harley, Emily and Samuel!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mommytomaddyharley View Post
    Just bumping this up and saying thanks! My sister wants to give 150-200 of these out to friends when she goes to Greece in October. I'm going to use this tutorial so thanks Michelle
    it is a great tutorial. I have made many of these and love them. WOW your sister has 150-200 friends??? That amazes me! I think I have 1 or 2!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SveetaGirl Creations

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mommytomaddyharley View Post
    Yeah!!! I'm so glad someone uses it. Do you add glue?
    ~~Michelle~~

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DUMPDUCK3 View Post
    Yeah!!! I'm so glad someone uses it. Do you add glue?
    I'm not going to, she wants to just use a key ring vs the fob hardware. So I'm just going to fold under and stitch with the ring inside. I'll make sure to tag you in the SNS once we get started!
    Tera
    Mom to Madelyn, Harley, Emily and Samuel!