User Tag List

Thread: Laguna Sew Along

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the tip on the 4-thread overlock - it really looks great. Better than the rolled hem.
    Kate - SAHM to 3 beautiful children - 1 girl & 2 boys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Princess Dress Pattern on sale NOW! (click on the banner above)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ktlady View Post
    Thanks for the tip on the 4-thread overlock - it really looks great. Better than the rolled hem.

Yep - I love that look and have to try it~

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing this I've been putting off trying this pattern, but think I will be pulling it out tomorrow now.
    ~April~ mama to 3 by birth & 2 by marriage

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Laguna Sew Along

Quote Originally Posted by pinkebody View Post
    Thanks for sharing this I've been putting off trying this pattern, but think I will be pulling it out tomorrow now.
    That's just what I was going to say! lol
    theclap
    B SAHM to A~3/96 S~6/98 K~1/01 & PCOS Miracle C~1/07

ISO Otto 4/02 3/03 1/06 Knit Solids kid Prints WN Maxilock

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Laguna Sew Along

Thanks for sharing , that makes it look so easy.
    Kami SAHM to Alexandria-12,Ryker-9,Harlan-4