User Tag List

Thread: eBayer - FABRICCENTRAL - Watch for postage fees!!!

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: eBayer - FABRICCENTRAL - Watch for postage fee

So you agreed to the shipping charges, paid the shipping charges, and then got upset about the shipping charges? Or does ebay not show the shipping charges up front anymore? It's been a little while since I bought off of there.
    Either way though, I do wish more sellers would charge closer to actual shipping than they do. It makes them more of a reputable seller, IMO.
    ~April~
    mom to Lexi(10), Mason(4), and Maddox(2)

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: eBayer - FABRICCENTRAL - Watch for postage fee

The shipping charge is initially quoted as $3.50 for 1 yard.... which is just 'okay' and I wouldn't complain because that is what I agreed to. (I'd still give them 3 out of 5 stars on shipping charges) and, considering if someone only wanted one yard and the seller had to hassle? with just one yard.... BUT, I purchased 3 YARDS. I was hoping for a better combined rate. It doesn't show this in the listing and is up to the seller's discretion upon invoice.

And, as far as being a reputable seller for charging closer to actual shipping <--- that was why I posted... because they are not as reputable in my opinion. Their so-called combined rate is NOT very desirable, so I thought I'd alert other Mamas to this, too.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilwood11 View Post
    So you agreed to the shipping charges, paid the shipping charges, and then got upset about the shipping charges? Or does ebay not show the shipping charges up front anymore? It's been a little while since I bought off of there.
    Either way though, I do wish more sellers would charge closer to actual shipping than they do. It makes them more of a reputable seller, IMO.
    Last edited by April1930s; 12-19-2008 at 03:50 PM.
    Your Stitchery Friend,
    April

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.