User Tag List

Thread: eBayer - FABRICCENTRAL - Watch for postage fees!!!

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: eBayer - FABRICCENTRAL - Watch for postage fee

I reported the listing to ebay for excessive shipping. I think if people do that, maybe it will draw some attention to it.

There is no way it cost $3.40 to ship 2 yards of a woven unless she is in Alaska. I would have at least not have felt completely taken if she had shipping priority.

April, are you leaving her negative or neutral feedback?
    Leah, mama to two little bits of sweetness Anjali 4/13/05 and Navya 11/22/09

Downloads
    Uploads

My Qualifications for Neutral (which is what she will most likely receive):

1.) I've received my item
    2.) It's in the condition I expected from the listing
    3.) I've attempted to make contact and have allowed the seller opportunity to provide good customer service.
    4.) There service is unsatisfactory.

Negative would be the extreme of any of the above.

I've left positive feedback for people who've shipped my item, but I never received it... only because their service was outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ama_Anbhu View Post
    I reported the listing to ebay for excessive shipping. I think if people do that, maybe it will draw some attention to it.

There is no way it cost $3.40 to ship 2 yards of a woven unless she is in Alaska. I would have at least not have felt completely taken if she had shipping priority.

April, are you leaving her negative or neutral feedback?
    Your Stitchery Friend,
    April

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Okay, so if you didn't like the terms of her shipping, then why did you bid? That is what ebay is all about, it's your choice to bid agreeing to the terms of the seller. If you don't agree with those terms, then either email the seller before you bid asking for cheaper shipping (which they may or maynot agree to) or don't bid! Very simple IMO!
    Dina