User Tag List

Thread: eBayer - FABRICCENTRAL - Watch for postage fees!!!

Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: eBayer - FABRICCENTRAL - Watch for postage fee

Yes, it was a woven... and while I don't mind paying a handling fee (like a $1.00) I just get irritated when they say the charge is for packing supplies... ?? for fabric? It's not a breakable... so to charge an additional $2.70 ? I know, I know - it seems rather silly to complain about a mere two dollars and seventy cents, but from someone who ships EVERYTHING for free, it's irritating when I have to pay a significant amount more than actual costs.

ETA: I just got a succinct (and I think, rude) reply... saying I'm the first to complain (when her shipping charge stars clearly show otherwise) and it's the cost of the packing tape and the time to pull my item from stock.... <---- uhmmmm, excuse me, but isn't that what the mark-up is on the fabric itself?

I think one can request a pick-up for a particular day for the USPS. (if you know you're going to be home on a certain day).

<<<Also, not everyone can do a pickup. I have a rural lock box and while I'm sure they *would* do it, I don't feel comfy leaving things out by the community mailbox or even on my step, and I'm out in the mornings when the truck comes. I do print all fr postage at home and do dropoffs all at once, so don't charge anything extra for that, but I do always have a make a 15 mile trip to take care of those things.>>

Ugh!! I'm going back to enjoying my Sunday.
    Last edited by April1930s; 12-14-2008 at 07:04 PM.
    Your Stitchery Friend,
    April

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.