User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeaboutique View Post
    are u missing an order too? i ordered on dec 8 and STILL have not received it! i have tried emailing and nothing........ theres actually a few of us on DS that are missing our orders from the same week!

this is insane!
    Well bummer to hear that she isn't responding to any emails and missing pkgs. I was hoping to hear back from her directly to resolve the problem
    My soul is fed by needle and thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

nope. and i wouldnt have minded if there was a note on the web page or something about delayed shipping for the holidays, but i have received all my other orders.

i even lost a custom due to this... im really not happy about this.
    ~ maggie ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ISO: D&G happy camper, black vw vans, pink animal crackers

Downloads
    Uploads

Alright- since I managed to miss the deadline for filing a paypal claim and I'm pretty sure I'll never hear from Amy I think I'll post my story as yet another warning to others.

November 8th- Placed an order for 1yd pieces of 3 different fabrics as well as a bargain box of girly fabrics.
    November 11th- Received shipping notice.
    November 16thish- First email to Amy. My husband is in the military and is currently deployed, so I was leaving my home to go stay with family in a different state over the holidays and wanted to give her a heads up in case the packages were returned to her (wasn't sure if USPS forwarded packages) No reply from Crybabys.
    November 18thish- USPS tracker updated to indicate that the item they were tracking had been lost and they were attempting to locate it for delivery. Again emailed Amy. No reply.
    From this point until early December I emailed 1 or 2 more times with no response.
    December 13th- Received a package from Crybabys. It only contained the 3 separate 1yd pieces and an invoice that showed those 3 items checked off- but not the bargain box.
    I have emailed daily since I received the package, always civilly, to inquire as to the status of the box of fabric. Absolutely no response. To say that I am frustrated is beyond an understatement. Obviously it was my own mistake for not filing with paypal in time, but I think it is very questionable that pp would have sided with me seeing as she does have a dc with delivery shown.
    I may yet receive my fabric, but it appears that I will never have contact from Crybabys. I even called the customer service phone number- Surprise! it was disconnected. If the fabric does show up I will certainly update as to that fact- but I think it is very important for all you Mamas to know about the utter lack of customer service that you may receive from this business.
    Megan

Married- 1/03, Mama'd- 9/07

Downloads
    Uploads

This is appalling.

Debbie

Christopher is here! June 10, 2010
    Weighed 7lb 6oz, 21 in long.
    Totally adorable!

Downloads
    Uploads

Have you all noticed that her store is pretty much empty? It seems like she's closed up shop never to be heard from again.
    Tami,
    to Mallory (3/04) and Sam (2/07)

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I also had to file with paypal and my cc company I was hoping she would take care of it without involving them but I didn't hear from her anymore. I did not want to miss the filing deadlines to get my money back.
    I hope she's okay though and I did enjoy buying from her in the past.

Downloads
    Uploads

well. i know of 5 of us on ds that are missing orders many of us just filed.... my order from the 8th as a tracking number that says they were notfied. it was a flat rate box....
    ~ maggie ~

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm really glad I payed for mine with my CC.... I paid almost 50 CAD for my THREE yards of fabric with a promise from her that I would get a refund for extra shipping. I emailed her tonight. If my package hasn't shipped yet I'll be asking for a refund.
    Andrea

additional FB
    and

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ImaT View Post
    Have you all noticed that her store is pretty much empty? It seems like she's closed up shop never to be heard from again.
    Hmm, there is still a lot listed? Maybe we are looking at different stuff.

But either way this is just sad and disappointing.
    Samantha

WAHMama to Nic, Will, Annie & Piper

Downloads
    Uploads

Well I am very disappointed with crybabys too : (. I ordered Christmas fabric as well and never received it. It said it shipped but it didn't! I emailed her several times with no response. I needed to know if I should order diff fabric for my dd's dress I was making for Christmas. But she didn't respond back. Which really I found to be upsetting because it didn't give me enough time to find something else. Bummer big time! All I needed was to know that I wouldn't be getting in before Christmas and I could of found something else. I did file a claim with paypal since I couldn't reach her and I was refunded.
    ISO: Chez AMi prink/brown stripe knit

IDSO: MM Gabriella in Brown

Kristie
    Proud Mama to Kyle (97')
    Brandon (99') Bella Love (07')
    Levi (11/2/08)

Downloads
    Uploads

there are quite a few of us missing fabric... some as far back as thanksgiving... it sems none of us can find her and many of us have filed claims in the last few days i really wanted the fabric i purchased though! now i have to wait to see if i get a refund and attempt to hunt them down somewhere else.
    ~ maggie ~

Downloads
    Uploads

No reply and with time being of the essence, a paypal claim has been made for $170USD worth. That's a lot of AUD. Ouch! The last letter I sent I did apologise for the inconvenience of such a large order... I think in future I will stick to small orders. At least I wont lose as much. I'm a bit worried with a few people after refunds.
    What happens if Paypal can't reverse the funds?
    Helen

Downloads
    Uploads

I received a refund via paypal reversal. The refund didn't come from Amy voluntarily as she promised though which I was disappointed in . I hope everyone can get their transactions resolved.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm glad to hear you received your refund. Hope the same goes for everyone else as well.
    ~April~
    mom to Lexi(10), Mason(4), and Maddox(2)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by harooney View Post
    The last letter I sent I did apologise for the inconvenience of such a large order...
    I do not think you should have to apologize for placing a large order! Goodness, isn't that what any business hopes for?

I see this all as pretty pathetic business from Amy. All I can say is --- wow!

I sure hope you mamas get your money back.

Has Amy responded to anyone?
    Leah, mama to two little bits of sweetness Anjali 4/13/05 and Navya 11/22/09

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Ama_Anbhu View Post
    I do not think you should have to apologize for placing a large order! Goodness, isn't that what any business hopes for?

I see this all as pretty pathetic business from Amy. All I can say is --- wow!

I sure hope you mamas get your money back.

Has Amy responded to anyone?

I apologized several times also on here and in private emails for my mistakes but I have not heard from her yet and have pretty much written off that I will hear from her or I will be pleasantly surprised.

I can totally understand being embarassed when a mistake is made and not wanting to deal with it BUT I have found that when I confront my mistakes first hand and just do my best to make it right then I personally feel better.

Too late for me to do any action through pp and I am more sad that I have been taken by a sewingmama and I hope her life is peaceful and I hope that she does close down her shop so that none of this can happen again for her and for others. Sorry to you all that have lost more than I....
    WWCKD?= What Would Captain Kirk Do?

Tabbi--NM Homeschooling Mom to G1 & G2

Long shot dream ISO Fabric list-->

Downloads
    Uploads

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah! mamas this is exactly what has happened to me...
    I should have brought this review earlier..to let you mamas know....

So it has come to be obvious..... that it is not my fault which she occuses me of.

She does a lot of mistakes, and I mean A LOT! (after reading a lot of mamas replies) and it not fair of her to not "RESOLVE" my situation..
    Which to this day ........... STILL NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE...........
    Shyma

"Maya" as DS calls me to him, Mohammed 12/26/05, and to my girl Alia 7/27/07,and baby boy Ahmad 6/14/09

ISO:
    Olive+S Bubble Dress size 2T & up
    Minkee dot: Yellow or Baby Blue
    Velour (75-80% cotton):In chocolate, raspberry, black, orange, red
    at good price to help on the international shipping please ^_^

Downloads
    Uploads

When I saw you had posted, I hoped to see she had contacted you. I'm sorry. I hope she finds a way to make this right with everyone.

Debbie

Christopher is here! June 10, 2010
    Weighed 7lb 6oz, 21 in long.
    Totally adorable!

Downloads
    Uploads

apparently she contacted someone on ds and offered them a refund.. but they havent gotten it yet (it was this am)...

still nothing for me... but it looks like the FRB part will be delivered to me tomorow. now that i no longer want it and had asked for a refund... but when i escalated the claim... magically it was sent.
    ~ maggie ~

Downloads
    Uploads

I instigated a paypal claim and was refunded at the 11th hour with a short message about family issues. I can forgive and forget now I am refunded but obviously I won't risk another purchase. Obviously she is overwhelmed right now, for whatever reason. I would hate to be in that position with people hounding me. I do feel sorry for her but I think she needs help or needs to get out of the business if she can't keep it together and should close the store until the crisis is over or she has caught up with orders.

Helen

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast