Alright- since I managed to miss the deadline for filing a paypal claim and I'm pretty sure I'll never hear from Amy I think I'll post my story as yet another warning to others.

November 8th- Placed an order for 1yd pieces of 3 different fabrics as well as a bargain box of girly fabrics.
November 11th- Received shipping notice.
November 16thish- First email to Amy. My husband is in the military and is currently deployed, so I was leaving my home to go stay with family in a different state over the holidays and wanted to give her a heads up in case the packages were returned to her (wasn't sure if USPS forwarded packages) No reply from Crybabys.
November 18thish- USPS tracker updated to indicate that the item they were tracking had been lost and they were attempting to locate it for delivery. Again emailed Amy. No reply.
From this point until early December I emailed 1 or 2 more times with no response.
December 13th- Received a package from Crybabys. It only contained the 3 separate 1yd pieces and an invoice that showed those 3 items checked off- but not the bargain box.
I have emailed daily since I received the package, always civilly, to inquire as to the status of the box of fabric. Absolutely no response. To say that I am frustrated is beyond an understatement. Obviously it was my own mistake for not filing with paypal in time, but I think it is very questionable that pp would have sided with me seeing as she does have a dc with delivery shown.
I may yet receive my fabric, but it appears that I will never have contact from Crybabys. I even called the customer service phone number- Surprise! it was disconnected. If the fabric does show up I will certainly update as to that fact- but I think it is very important for all you Mamas to know about the utter lack of customer service that you may receive from this business.