User Tag List

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

That is so dissapointing to hear.. I remember hearing you talk about this, but didn't realize it was w/ Crybaby's
    I've shopped there less and less, this makes me so happy we have a store like the fabric fairy - that's the way I like to be treated. They always make you feel important, and go out of their way to help - and that's how it should be IMO.
    I really pray this gets resolved - totally unexceptable!
    Last edited by nutmeg; 03-08-2009 at 12:54 AM.
    Lauren~ Blessed Mama of 2, and Wife to my Soldier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ISO: PRR Apples, Munki Apples Blue/Green, and Flower stick pixies on Yellow Please!!

Downloads
    Uploads

So disappointing to hear

I really hope that this gets resolved...it has been much too long!

Alison

Sewing mama to TJ (5/2004) and Eli (6/2006).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    December in California

Downloads
    Uploads

OK I am going to post my situation here so it does not seem like I am trashing anyone:

I had ordered from her before but did not think anything of the long turnaround time.

She was able to order these special character fabrics with Japanese characters that we wanted-so I ordered 1yd of each.

Really and in the midst of this she let me pay a few days late, we both were late in emailing. It was separate from her store so it was just a pp invoice.

She said more could fit into the mailer so I shopped and again there were delayed emails between each other.

A lot of this was my fault as the customer I kept forgetting to email her and get this all done. But then when I would email from here via PMs and personal and from her website the turnaround time was sometimes a week or so.

OK and in my research I have to say I was wrong in the midst of this she did email to say that her contact in Japan had forgotten to put the other yd of fabric in that I wanted and she gave me a credit and that is what I partly used to fill the mailer.

So one thing was missing and I emailed and got a response that same day to say she thought it was in there (can completely understand this) but since the 9th I have not received an email stating that it was found and mailed or what so I don't really know what to think

So really I have still asked her to research these certain special fabrics with the Japanese words as I have not found them anywhere else although I suppose I could ask the Fabric fairy as she seems to get a lot from overseas but I just never thought about it till now. But other than that I will most likely never make large orders or if I do I will just do a little at a time and know that it might be a while.

I did not receive PP shipping info email.

I wish that her responses via email were quicker but I do understand BUT yes also I have high expectations from WAH SMamas and high professionalism or at least a mom to mom email saying 'hey I am just busy but I did get your email and will email you later' BUT again I did not email her back in a timely matter either...

...she is a nice mama who makes mistakes, gets busy, gets overwhelmed I know how it is and I think nothing was malicious or that she is taking off with fabric or money but the turn around time once we finished the transaction after all this time was a lot longer than I expected mostly because I have now been spoiled rotten by other online fabric stores and that just raises the standards for the rest of us... so in the end I like her stuff and will work with her if she can find those special things but she will not be one of the first stores I go to when I am searching for things when I can get them quicker somewhere else
    Last edited by mtandg; 12-19-2008 at 08:57 PM.
    WWCKD?= What Would Captain Kirk Do?

Tabbi--NM Homeschooling Mom to G1 & G2

Long shot dream ISO Fabric list-->