User Tag List

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

Quote Originally Posted by harooney View Post
    The last letter I sent I did apologise for the inconvenience of such a large order...
    I do not think you should have to apologize for placing a large order! Goodness, isn't that what any business hopes for?

I see this all as pretty pathetic business from Amy. All I can say is --- wow!

I sure hope you mamas get your money back.

Has Amy responded to anyone?
    Leah, mama to two little bits of sweetness Anjali 4/13/05 and Navya 11/22/09

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ama_Anbhu View Post
    I do not think you should have to apologize for placing a large order! Goodness, isn't that what any business hopes for?

I see this all as pretty pathetic business from Amy. All I can say is --- wow!

I sure hope you mamas get your money back.

Has Amy responded to anyone?

I apologized several times also on here and in private emails for my mistakes but I have not heard from her yet and have pretty much written off that I will hear from her or I will be pleasantly surprised.

I can totally understand being embarassed when a mistake is made and not wanting to deal with it BUT I have found that when I confront my mistakes first hand and just do my best to make it right then I personally feel better.

Too late for me to do any action through pp and I am more sad that I have been taken by a sewingmama and I hope her life is peaceful and I hope that she does close down her shop so that none of this can happen again for her and for others. Sorry to you all that have lost more than I....
    WWCKD?= What Would Captain Kirk Do?

Tabbi--NM Homeschooling Mom to G1 & G2

Long shot dream ISO Fabric list-->

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.