Quote Originally Posted by Lujain View Post
Hi mamas,

I have been keeping quiet the following experience, and I think that mamas have the right to know about this and be precautious.

I had a very bad transaction and communication with crybabysboutique.com and lost $146!!! still did not get a "settlement" or "middleground" with the seller cause she is not replying to my emails since July 2008
Details as follows:

- On Decemeber 20,2007 I payed international shipping for a Flat Rate Box AND! a Flat Rate Envelope since it did not all fit in a FRB. Both cost me around ~$47 priority. For 11 yds of fabric.

- Never recieved fabric, waited until February 12,2008 to contact Amy, received replys sometimes a week later, telling me she will look for more information of shipping for my order in her papers.

- Replied to me that she threw them away since she just opened her new .com shop since she moved from hyenacart and blamed me that I contacted her late.

- If a package gets lost, then how come both packages got lost?? that is not logical.

- I was naiive, thinking that since I am international that I will take some time to arrive me, that I always kept emailing here everyweek that it still did not arrive and I had trust with her.

- In April, I contacted her through sewingmamas since I did not get a reply from her, and she promised to send me what I have ordered and she was waiting for backordered fabric.

- In May I contacted her about the status , she said that she did not send the box and that she is working on it.

- Waited for 2 months until July and she did not reply to me so I had to post for help on sewingmamas.com , WHICH made her reply to me saying that we have to find a middle ground on this situation.

- Replied to her and NEVER HEARD FROM HER SINCE!! I sent over 10 emails and she did not reply to me ever!!!!!!!!

Now I will arrange the emails/replys in a document and post it here if necessary.
You asked me about Crybabies and I had to go do a little research of my order. My first order was in the same time frame. The little girl of one of our friends from the pool was killed in a car accident at the same time, so I did not miss the fabric...was a bit overwhelmed with other things going on. I did get my fabric on my first order...it just took about 2 months. The start of the delay was my fault. I didn't realize that she did the shipping cost separate and the email about it went into my spam folder...didn't look for it since I didn't know I was missing it. I went looking for a different email that I was missing in late Dec/early Jan. and found her original in my spam folder...I promptly wrote an apology and paid and then the fabric didn't arrive...didn't arrive... emailed again and she let me know she had lost my address...wasn't even sure where the package was...ended up she had more yardage and cut and shipped a new package. (Now of course that fabric is well aged in my house...what was my rush?!?)
I did end up ordering again from her... paid and two day later the package was shipped with no delays. I think the first order was just lost in her transition from old to new as she changed websites etc. She was pleasant to deal with.

Crybabies does have some nice knits. The quality on the three pieces I have ordered from her is top notch.

Have you tried sending her a snail mail note?