User Tag List

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

Quote Originally Posted by kthoelen View Post
    Just found out that her husband left her and her kids just before Christmas. Sounds like she is having a tough time at home and it has carried over to her business. This is by no means an excuse for not filling orders but at the same time you feel for a mama going thru this kind of thing. IF she could just email people and let them know what was going on it would be a huge help ya know.

Update: her friend said that she is putting in extra fabric to make up for her slowness. I hope you all get your stuff(and me too!!)

Just wanted to pop in and let you all know what I heard on another board.
    that is unfortunate but i really think as a responsible seller, she should have kept her customers informed. her website is still running, the least she could do is to put something like..currently down will not take orders till further notice or something along that lines..that will sure save a lot of mamas the grief....life events happen but that dont mean the world has to come to an end.

she will probably be spending a lot of her time building her store's reputation and i must say its unfortunate that it has resort to this since she does have great fabric.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

That's very unfortunate and I'm sorry

Isabel

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by northernmama View Post
    that is unfortunate but i really think as a responsible seller, she should have kept her customers informed. her website is still running, the least she could do is to put something like..currently down will not take orders till further notice or something along that lines..that will sure save a lot of mamas the grief....life events happen but that dont mean the world has to come to an end.

she will probably be spending a lot of her time building her store's reputation and i must say its unfortunate that it has resort to this since she does have great fabric.
    I agree. She had such wonderful CS and fast shipping and all of a sudden it went totally downhill. I figured something had to have happened. She should have put something on her site though or at least answered emails.
    Kerri~SAHM to Robbie, Abby & Elijah~Wife to Dh since 2000.
    FB on DS under kthoelen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by northernmama View Post

THANKS FOR THIS UPDATE!

This is really unfortunate truly for her and her family. I know she is in a bad place but as a customer a quick email would have been fine with me and I would wait a little longer no need to give details just a family emergency and keep in touch would have been ok with me not drop off the face of the earth although when hub leaves you that is how it feels...I just am so frustrated that so many get on here saying how great she is and the great customer service etc cause it just does not help at all when a few are getting nothing not even customer service.....hope she can pull through and come out stronger but I would not tell anyone to shop at her store at this time period for fear they might loose their money and their goods
    WWCKD?= What Would Captain Kirk Do?

Tabbi--NM Homeschooling Mom to G1 & G2

Long shot dream ISO Fabric list-->

Downloads
    Uploads

I ordered from her in January, paid for priority shipping, and received the package3 weeks later. I only received two prints when I ordered three, and one of those was the wrong one I sent three emails, and I have heard nothing back. I will NEVER order there again.