Hi mamas,

I have been keeping quiet the following experience, and I think that mamas have the right to know about this and be precautious.

I had a very bad transaction and communication with crybabysboutique.com and lost $146!!! still did not get a "settlement" or "middleground" with the seller cause she is not replying to my emails since July 2008
Details as follows:

- On Decemeber 20,2007 I payed international shipping for a Flat Rate Box AND! a Flat Rate Envelope since it did not all fit in a FRB. Both cost me around ~$47 priority. For 11 yds of fabric.

- Never recieved fabric, waited until February 12,2008 to contact Amy, received replys sometimes a week later, telling me she will look for more information of shipping for my order in her papers.

- Replied to me that she threw them away since she just opened her new .com shop since she moved from hyenacart and blamed me that I contacted her late.

- If a package gets lost, then how come both packages got lost?? that is not logical.

- I was naiive, thinking that since I am international that I will take some time to arrive me, that I always kept emailing here everyweek that it still did not arrive and I had trust with her.

- In April, I contacted her through sewingmamas since I did not get a reply from her, and she promised to send me what I have ordered and she was waiting for backordered fabric.

- In May I contacted her about the status , she said that she did not send the box and that she is working on it.

- Waited for 2 months until July and she did not reply to me so I had to post for help on sewingmamas.com , WHICH made her reply to me saying that we have to find a middle ground on this situation.

- Replied to her and NEVER HEARD FROM HER SINCE!! I sent over 10 emails and she did not reply to me ever!!!!!!!!

Now I will arrange the emails/replys in a document and post it here if necessary.