User Tag List

Thread: crybabysboutique.com

Hybrid View

Living in the Sticks with my Chicks, Montana
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

I've had less than stellar experiences with her in the past as well. Long response (if ever) times from her and fabric that wasn't exactly as described.

Personally, I'd not let it go and keep at her. SHE has to prove she sent it, or she owes you the money back, plain and simple. Unfortunately it's too long to file with Paypal, but you could still keep at her here, and via e-mail and hope that enough people hear about it that she loses business and decides to do the right thing.

When I ship internationally, I keep the receipt until I hear the person has the item in hand, as I know it can sometimes be MONTHS. Also, as of about a year ago, all Priority mail INCLUDES some insurance with it, so she should be able to claim the insurance on an item so surely should keep the receipts!!!!!
    Holly
    Mama to all boys L (16), J (13), and B (2)
    Mama Holly to my surro-babies Ms. C (8) and her twin sibs M&M (6)
    ~
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~
    ~
    ~

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: crybabysboutique.com

I have asked for a refund.
    But she never ever replies back!
    She ignores me, it is not fair.
    That is what is frustrating about this situation.

Since she is a seller and if she cares for her CUSTOMERS, she would have solved this.

As it has reached to this point: IT IS UN ETHICAL.

Is there another way to contact her?

Is there another place where I can testify my situation to make buyers aware.

What shall I do?
    Shyma

"Maya" as DS calls me to him, Mohammed 12/26/05, and to my girl Alia 7/27/07,and baby boy Ahmad 6/14/09

ISO:
    Olive+S Bubble Dress size 2T & up
    Minkee dot: Yellow or Baby Blue
    Velour (75-80% cotton):In chocolate, raspberry, black, orange, red
    at good price to help on the international shipping please ^_^