User Tag List

Thread: looking for a tutorial

Downloads
    Uploads

Detective[1] looking for a tutorial

i am trying to make a toddler reversible a-line dress. i want the shoulders to be sewn together, not secured with buttons, ribbons, or whatever. does anyone know how, or where i can find how, to do this? i'm playing with different ways, but my pioneering spirit is getting annoyed... thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: looking for a tutorial

[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"] ISO: japanese woven colorful heggies and Amy Butler Pink Coriander

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks! i've seen those. i am lazy, and i wanted something that would allow me to just turn it all out from a hole in the hem, but i think it's impossible. SO! i will have to figure something out. thanks again!

Downloads
    Uploads

Does this help? I used this one a while ago, although just for a lined bodice, and it worked like a charm!

http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?t=48206

Downloads
    Uploads

Appl[1] Re: looking for a tutorial

that is exactly what i was looking for. thank you so much!

melissa

Quote Originally Posted by LKM26 View Post
    Does this help? I used this one a while ago, although just for a lined bodice, and it worked like a charm!

http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?t=48206