Okay, I whipped up a pair of unders and took pics. I wanted to try out the seam-out variety, for comfort (no seams on inside). I didn't use my coverstitcher because I didn't feel like re-threading it. :doh

Step 1: Cut out pieces.

Step 2: Sew Crotch pieces to front: Put the two crotch pieces RST, with front pattern piece facing up sandwiched in between.

Step 3: Put Back Pattern peice RST with front crotch piece. Bring inside crotch piece underneath the rest of the panties so that it fits with the other pattern pieces. You'll have the crotch pieces RST with the back pattern piece sandwiched in between WRONG side facing up.

Panties before turning crotch.

Panties after turning crotch:

Step 4: Stitch leg binding onto leg holes RST. I forgot to take pics of the rest of this step. Basically you just bind the leg hole. Do this however you normally do it. Usually I use the coverstitcher to stitch the binding on, but today I just used the stretch stitch on my machine.

Step 5: Sew/Serge side seams WRONG sides together. (If you're not concerned about having the side seams on the inside then just stitch RST and continue on to the elastic step.)

More in next post...