User Tag List

Thread: Rick Rack & Bias Trimmed using Binder Attachment

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Rick Rack & Bias Trimmed using Binder Attachme

Thank you for posting this! I've ordered a binding attachment and was wondering if I could use premade stuff in it, this is just what I needed. Looks lovely.
    Cathi
    Mum to Finn, aged 8 & Jordan (girl) aged 12
    ISO: Any Oilily fabrics

SG Points:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jordan at her primary school graduation

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes you can use pre-made... that's what is in my binder! (Single-fold)
    Your Stitchery Friend,
    April

Downloads
    Uploads

I have a binder attatchment that came with my 401A, I've been wanting to try this thank you!!

Devon
    ~ Mama to 4 girly *swellbabies* 10, 5, 3, 1