User Tag List

Thread: Pettiskirts--with a lot of pics of the process-dwn

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Pettiskirts--with a lot of pics of the process

You just saved me like hours of work. I did not think you could use the ruffler. And the 3 to one ration, fold over pics, and not doing it in the round.
    I am giving you a standing ovation here in Texas.
    THANK YOU.
    Now I can cut that chiffon that has been screaming at me. I was just like a deer in the head lights.
    Mom to Zoe (4-19-02) and Piper (7-19-05)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Pettiskirts--with a lot of pics of the process

Quote Originally Posted by meliatx View Post
    You just saved me like hours of work. I am giving you a standing ovation here in Texas.
    THANK YOU.
    I was just thinking that Melia needed to see this. We were just talking about this.

Great work! I think pretty much any tutorial is accepted around here because we always love to learn new stuff. I especially love the baby's one with all those layers scrunched together! Maybe I will attempt one as well.... Do you have any idea of how much you used on the small one?
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My gluten-free blog-