User Tag List

Thread: Yoga waste band on woven skirts - need instructions

Downloads
    Uploads

Yoga waste band on woven skirts - need instructions

Anyone want to share? I see so many of you creative mama's using a yoga waste band versus a traditional zip back or elastic waste band - I want to try it! Are there instructions anywhere???

Thanks!
    Sabrina
    Last edited by Sabrina Z; 04-28-2008 at 08:11 PM.
    Sabrina

Happily married to M for 17 yrs
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    SAHM to G M & C
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    me too!
    Jess, usually
    Sahm to Abby (9), Gen (5), Lillian (3) And Olivia 1/24/08

So, what did you do over Christmas Vacation???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jayme ~ mama to Nathan 10/98 and Lauren 6/02

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Wonder if it's easy to adapt to children's as well?
    Sabrina

Happily married to M for 17 yrs
    SAHM to G M & C

Downloads
    Uploads
    For my kids I use their waist measurement minus about 5 inches, maybe more, with C/L.
    Nita - Wife to Todd, Mama to Var-15, Steph-12 and Thaddeus-5 and Magdalena-3

ISO: Sanity