User Tag List

Thread: Any tips on drafting a flounce?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have the 1/08 Ottobre? There's a flounce on the bottom of the muffin tunic.
    Katie, mom to Anneke 2/16/05 and Ilse 11/15/09

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come visit
    !
    And find me on

And on

Downloads
    Uploads
    For me I cut around a dinner plate with a tea plate or saucer in the middle. I tried a bunch of different sizes and I like the way that one looks.

Hard to see, but this has a double flounce cut with this... can't remember how many dinner plates worth were joined together but it was more than two for each layer.