User Tag List

Thread: VeryBaby

Downloads
    Uploads

VeryBaby

I figured this was the place to post this...I wish more people would post shop (online or Brick&Mortar) reviews here!!!

I placed an order with VeryBaby on the 2nd, drove to the grocery store, and by the time I had returned, I had received an email to let me know that order had been processed and was ready for mail pickup. It arrived in today's mail! This is the 4th! Amazingly fast! I checked the tracking information several times, but it still says that the package hasn't been picked up (Go Go USPS! *cough*).

I am certainly going to hit up VeryBaby for any future diaper fabric needs!
    Last edited by mom2a2z; 03-12-2009 at 09:59 AM.
    ~Renee~
    keeper of the munchkins

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Shop Review: VeryBaby

We'll have a great form to make it much easier soon.

Thank you for the review!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!

Downloads
    Uploads

I second their service. I've emailed them with questions often- regarding their products and diapering in general. I always get fast and personalized responses from them.

Downloads
    Uploads

the one time I've ordered from them was very recently and I'd agree that their shipping is super fast, like Sewzannes!
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]
    I live for that face.

Downloads
    Uploads

I had the opposite experience. I sent an email asking about shipping costs and it took 3 days for a reply. And to top it off, they wanted to charge me $20 to ship a pattern to Canada. Needless to say, I didn't buy it.

Downloads
    Uploads

I order very frequently to them, I love their customer service and the shipping is amazing. Package is at home when you are not even expecting it yet.
    Homeschooling mom to 5 (one in heaven) and WHAM behind Zabi Baby

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for the review, though i do hv to say sometimes the shipping to Canada part dont make it worth it.
    Last edited by nutmeg; 03-08-2009 at 12:57 AM.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.