User Tag List

Thread: Stand Alone Bobbin Winder

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just stumbled upon it while browsing the 'net the other night, and was wondering about it too. Will you come back and let us know how it is. I was thinking about getting one just so that I don't have to swap out my current thread when the bobbin is out of thread.
    ~Cindie~
    Brand New to Sewing & Addicted to sewingmamas.com
    Momma to Taya (3/7/04) & Avery (7/28/06)

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Have one and love it

I have never figured out how to wind bobbins on the machine I have now. And would have to drag an old machine out that does not work except the bobbin winder. I got mine at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon. It does the job and makes my life easier that is for sure.
    Just another crazy cat lady. Momma to 7 fur babies Harry, Rosie, Casper, Teddy, Shadow & the twins Lucy and Daisy
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Stand Alone Bobbin Winder

I have one!! I got it with a Joann's 40%off coupon,....at first I thought it was a dumb thing to do, but now that it's summer and I am sewing more often I LOVE it!!!!!! use it all the time now, especially when I'm working on a project and my bobbin runs out, I just go spin a new one without having to mess with my machine,....also use white a lot so I just keep a spool of white on it!