User Tag List

Thread: Japanese pattern book "Girly Style"

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, "Girly Style" is the name of the book.
    Sizes range from 100-140, which about corresponds to 3/4T-9/10yrs. I made sz 100 for my youngest (3 1/2, slim/average size) and that fits her with a bit of growing room. I have just started making her 98's in Otto instead of 92's which she's outgrowing but some still fit. Hope that made sense!
    Eva
    Spending all my money on sewing supplies, soaping supplies, dance and gymnastics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just finished up a top from the book last night! It was pretty easy to put together. I actually think the hardest part was tracing the pattern. There are sooooo many lines. I had a really hard time following them. At one point I highlighted the wrong one.

The top ("g") looks pretty wide for my skinny girl (she hasn't tried it on yet) so I'm wondering if I can leave the seam allowance off on the sides in the future?
    v&j 10.12.02
    princess 5.18.04
    buddha 5.2.07

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.