User Tag List

Thread: Think Spring!! Clothespin Bag Tutorial

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    My step mom would love this!
    Can you believe that clotheslines are banned for our entire city?!?!!!?!
    Why are clotheslines banned??? We use wire racks in the house when we can't use ours outside...it's part of my favourite bit of summer too, hanging the laundry out to dry!

And, I made two, one for myself & one for my MIL. I didn't get a picture of the one for MIL yet...and mine is inside until the cold weather & bad rains stop.

This is mine-the green on the top is quite a bit darker & coordinates really well.

Again, thank you for posting this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was curious about that myself!

Court ... awesome modification for the snaps!! I was just sitting here whining to myself about not having a snap press or any pretty colored snaps and I scrolled down and saw your post w/pic and saw the buttons and said "YES, she's awesome!" LOL

ETA: And clearly I passed right on by the part where Kelli says to use either snaps or BUTTONS! DUH! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CorkysCookies View Post
    Why are clotheslines banned??? We use wire racks in the house when we can't use ours outside...it's part of my favourite bit of summer too, hanging the laundry out to dry!

And, I made two, one for myself & one for my MIL. I didn't get a picture of the one for MIL yet...and mine is inside until the cold weather & bad rains stop.

This is mine-the green on the top is quite a bit darker & coordinates really well.

Last edited by Sabrina Z; 04-22-2008 at 11:11 AM.
    Sabrina

Happily married to M for 17 yrs
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    SAHM to G M & C

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CorkysCookies View Post

Courtney, this is so cute! Great job!

My blog: