User Tag List

Thread: Holey Pocket Sew-Along

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Marizpan,

You're fast! Or you're a night owl, like me! I could actually be *sewing* something now, but I'd much rather talk about it on the Internet!

Thanks for the tip. I am a pretty avid iron-er. I do not pin, but I can iron like the wind. (but only when it involves garment construction, after the clothes are completed, everyone is pretty much on their own...)

I will play with it and I'll cut my bindings a bit longer. One last question--what did you do (if anything) about the raw edges of the pocket piece? Feel free to pm me if you'd prefer.

TIA and thanks for taking the time to post. I have saved and printed your tute for future reference!

--Lisa
    PhDM to 2 boys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Of those five mama-made garments and hat, only my dh still has his shirt. The rest are long gone. Where? Who knows! But the fact that my dh still has his is just one tiny example of why he's so awesome.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

marzipan is offline Queen of the Noun T-shirts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hee..it's only 8:30 here--I'm putting off the dishes.

If the pocket lining is a knit, I just leave it raw--if it's a woven I'll serge around.

Can't wait to see what you make!