User Tag List

Thread: Scrappy Paper Bookmark

Downloads
    Uploads

Scrappy Paper Bookmark

OK this is going to be so simple you will probably laugh and not really think it is worth much, lol.

But this is a great way to use scraps.

You will need cardstock and scraps

Cut your 8.5 x 11" sheet of cardstock into 5- 2" x 8.5" strips. Cut your scraps into 1.5" x 8" pieces. Zigzag or deco stitch around the edges while centering. *You could use fabric adhesive to keep it in place if you wish.* Then I deco stitched around the edges.

You could finish it by laminating, or just leave!
    Great freebies for fairs or to give with cards, books, etc.

Stacy ~ Mama to 5 great kids

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Scrappy Paper Bookmark

I like them! Way better than what I usually use - the fake credit cards from offers in the mail!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]
    I live for that face.

Downloads
    Uploads

This is great! I'm going to make a bunch up for my mom - she's always using random pieces of mail as a bookmark. Hmm...maybe I should make some for myself too.
    Brenda
    Momma to Mallory

Downloads
    Uploads

Another great idea.

ISO ~ Otto 4/11 and 6/11,

Downloads
    Uploads

Cute and colorful , I love it !

Kip - Wife of one man, mother of the three little pigs

Blog:
    Mom with Muscles