User Tag List

Thread: Super quick & easy Fabric notecards (sewalong)

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, I almost never use the straight stitch. I would say, don't stich on a fold line. When you use a straight stitch in the middle you have the reinforcement of the fabric.

Maybe lengthen your straight stitch a little so there is more card inbetween stitches. I'll try to play around alittle tonight if Faith lets me.

I've never had the problem of them tearing. I'd say 99.9% time i use either a zig zag or wavy stitch around the edges- maybe that makes a difference. ??

I just went through my pile of them (made by me and others) and none are tearing.

OH - another thing For quick kids cards (like invites and thank yous) - just cut a square/rectangle the size of the card, centering the picture, and then cut to fit card and zig-zag. My kids love picking pictures for thier cards.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Erika! Now I need to pick up some cards so I can try to make some.
    Angie

mama to Jacquelyn-10, Zachary-5, and Nathan-2

Our new puppy.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.