User Tag List

Thread: double-layer sleeve sew-along (in downloads)

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for doing such a great picture tutorial I would have NEVER been able to think that one through. Now to give it a try LOL. GREAT photos by the way!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, that is a great Tutorial! What kind of CS do you have? I really need a guide like the one pictured! I have a Janome (can't remember the model no but it's the one with two needles and not three).

Thanks again!
    Tecia
    WAHM to Andrew-20, Tyler-16
    Allison-14 & Maddie-11

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweedle Bumz View Post
    Thank you, that is a great Tutorial! What kind of CS do you have? I really need a guide like the one pictured! I have a Janome (can't remember the model no but it's the one with two needles and not three).

Thanks again!
    I have the janome CP1000. I know that the hem guide will go on both the 900 & 1000, and I got it from the dealer for about $15-20. It's the most loved and used attachment that I have.
    Leslie, wife to Josh
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and homeschooling mommy to Cortney-15, Ryley-14, Jacob-12 & Jordan-11

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Photo by Cortney

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society." ~~Theodore Roosevelt~~