Quote Originally Posted by SewSarahSew View Post
Since you have sewn both types of bag, which is faster to make: the morsbag or your alternative grocery bag?

Which do you prefer to use?
I have a more informed opinion now.

I still haven't carried a Morsbag but my grandmother loaned me a bag that was almost identical dimensions to the Morsbag (I forgot all my bags for the FM yesterday )

I think that the Morsbag has a place and that 1-2 MorseBag and 6-12 lightweight (-5" in length) GBAs would be a great shopping system for my personal FM shopping.

Note: I just finished my first batch of the +5" GBA's so I don't really have a pulse on them. But they are the same size as the Smart and Final bags. If I was the one who did our shopping there then that is what I would use for that application. Since I do the FM shopping I think they are bigger than I'd need for that.

ALSO: my Aunt has a strong preference for the GBA's and the way they hang over her arm for carrying. :shrug: So they may win over the MBs in the next test.

I just showed/told the vendors what I was getting and then added them most to the WannaBe Morsbag. I had one GBA with me that I emptied our movie snacks out of and used after the WannaBe was full and the kids had taken it to the car. And lastly I had emptied my purse/bag so it was my final bag for the shopping trip. my first spaghetti squash of the season!!! I'm so excited.

After these few short weeks of going, the vendors I regularly buy from know me and know my bags and roaking so there are not any issues. But I have see other vendors check bags to make sure they aren't being cheated. So it may be a case of having established a relationship so trust isn't an issue. (mentioned because it came up in another thread)

So,