User Tag List

Thread: Where do I get free or inexpensive embroidery patterns?

Downloads
    Uploads

Where do I get free or inexpensive embroidery patterns?

I signed up for embroidery DK, but are there more? How do I search? Shecki was kind enough to let me borrow one of her cards and I think I"m addicted.... :happydance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!

SewPaula1 Guest

Last minute gift sns..

:chinscratch Hmmmm....these are my favorites so far:

www.annthegran.com

www.search4designs.com - search site if you're looking for something specific

http://wandawump.tripod.com/index.html - great fonts

www.sewforum.com - look in the free designs forum

http://www.kidatheart-designs.com/ - lots of freebies - -just have to look under each set. I've bought stuff from her and it stitches out very nicely

www.brothersews.com - look for "Free Designs and Stitches" under "Get Creative"

http://www.sewterific.com/embroidery.htm - also very nice freebies

http://moosebstitchin.freeservers.com/ - very cool in-hoop projects. Again, most of the designs are for sale, but you can find freebies in many of the sets. I made the in-hoop stocking ornaments last year for teacher gifts, easy peasy and very cute.

http://www.momscorner4kids.com/fonts/index.htm - great fonts.

Remember! :mustsew Always, always, always do a test stitch out of a freebie before you use it on a project. Some digitizers are very good, some aren't.

SewPaula1 Guest
    Forgot one for inexpensive: www.emblibrary.com They can be a little dense (as in too much thread, not hard to talk to. But the designs stitch out nicely and they are much cheaper than most places. And if you buy six or more, they give volume discounts!

Downloads
    Uploads
    www.embroiderybayou.com is a great place for some simple, yet fun freebies. They stitch out great !
    Heather
    Mom to 3 girls: Ellie (14), Isabelle (11), Alexandra (9)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone! :bow

~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thanks for this thread!!! I pick up my Iris tomorrow :sewin
    Joanita
    wife to Leighton
    Mommy to Aria 13, Leighton 10, Ziona 8 Psalm Zion 6
    Zephania 2 and Zenna 8/12

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JahDaughta
    Oh thanks for this thread!!! I pick up my Iris tomorrow :sewin
    Enjoy that new machine, Jo Oh, and don't forget to bring it when you visit me ;)
    ~*~Lauren & Kathryn First Day of School 2008~*~

Downloads
    Uploads
    my favorite is www.designsbyjuju.com, i think she has a sale on now. each set is $10. she also has free designs on her yahoo group.
    Tami,
    to Mallory (3/04) and Sam (2/07)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaT
    my favorite is www.designsbyjuju.com, i think she has a sale on now. each set is $10. she also has free designs on her yahoo group.
    Link didn't work for me

Crystal
    Wife to Jesse 3/98
    Mommy to Hannah 5/99, Malachi 10/26/00, Chloe 10/20/03 and Jonas 10/19/06

SewPaula1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by faithhopelove
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaT
    Link didn't work for me
    Take the comma out after the .com and it should work.

SewPaula1 Guest
    Forgot another one of my favorites: http://www.embroiderybillboard.com/

You have to join the Yahoo group, but they have freebies from a bunch of different digitizers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.stitchshow.com/

Every week they have a number of free designs for download.
    Paula S somewhere in Missouri

Downloads
    Uploads

Favorite Embroidery Sites

I love JuliasNeedleDesigns. com. She has great designs that sew out wonderful. She puts all of her just released designs on for around 99 cents, great values. And she also does a set called Rosie Girls, you should check these out. Join both Yahoo Groups and you receive lots of freebies.

Without a doubt, AnnTheGran.com is the largest freebie site online.

Enjoy,
    KarenSews

Downloads
    Uploads
    Two more to try are www.stitchitcheap.com and www.embroidables.com

Dawn
    married to the man of my dreams
    hsing mom to four girls and just mom to my little guy

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure what you like of course but sublime stitching at www.sublimestitching.com has some very cute patterns for purchase. You can pick up three packages of your choice for 10.00 She has every thing from flowers to sushi.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Artistic Thread Works has wonderful designs, very well digitized and such a great variety to choose from. It is a subscription site, but if you subscribe to their free newsletter "Bobbin Buzz," you get a free set of designs every week. They also offer a free sample from each new set they release, which is usually four or five per week. I love their designs!

www.artisticthreadworks.com

Sarah

Just south of absolute insanity! Geographically I am located in SE NC
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE, LOVE, LOVE emblibrary and ATW, used to be an embroidery DK subscriber too, but I just wasn't feeling her stuff lately....I'll be back though!
    here is a site that has a free design search engine:
    www.search4designs.com
    Ummm, stitch it cheap, she has a yahoo group where she posts free designs and she has a subscription service too, nice stuff.
    Also...designs by sick....couple of yahoo groups and with the one a free PES design per day.
    Couple of good free format changing proggies out there so don't worry if your machine doesn't take a certain format!
    Anna
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible. (Chinese Fortune Cookie 5/2007) I am on a fabric diet, at least for the month of MAY!

It's a little better than my driver's license!
    My hair is a curly frizz, I just insist on beating it into submission with tons of "product".....it only works on the bangs!