User Tag List

Thread: Husqvarna Viking experience centre - ever owned one?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Huskylock 905 (love it!) and I just got a Huskylock 1003 LCD which is a 5 thread serger and coverstitcher. So far I love it as well. It's nice and quiet too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Viking Rose. I have had it for 5 years and am *very* happy with it. I've never used the embroidery features (just now getting into that) but I've used it a whole lot for diaper making, quilting, and garments. The stitching is always perfect, I can slow down the speed to help my accuracy, and I love the decorative stitches. It's never had a problem or needed a repair.

The only way I'd give up my machine is if I could afford a Designer, which isn't happening. So overall I'm thrilled with it!
    Rebecca,
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    mama to Elizabeth and
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Dillon, married to my
    DH for 5 happy years!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I was just wondering how much the serger with coverstitch costs.
    Thanks
    Suemarie

suemarie