i have a huskylock 905. i bought it about a month-2 months ago. I love the machine! i had never even looked at a serger in real life before i put my hands on this machine. i looked at many sergers and compared brands and functions and decided to go see this one in person. it is extremely easy to use and thread. the owners manual is well written and explains everything. the video that came with it is very helpful as well.
i was able to make my first useable garment on the machine within a week (of not playing with it everyday)
the only thing that i wish it had was a coverstitch. i decided to go with just a serger because i wasn't sure i wanted to sink that much money into a machine that i may or may not like. i think i may eventually buy a single coverstitch machine to use as well and bring my machine count to 3! (i think this is another addiction i wasn't warned about!)

anyway, price was fair for what i had seen with other compareable machines. i payed $699, on sale from $799 retail. I also get free classes with the dealer that sold it to me but i don't feel that i will need them.

i HIGHLY recommend the huskylock 905 serger.