User Tag List

Thread: Pfaff experience centre - ever had one?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Pfaff 7570, 2056, coverlock 4862

I had the 7570 until my eyes got too big and I wanted a bigger embroidery field, so I sold the 7570 and bought a ULT 2003D. Big embroidery field -- sewing, not *nearly* as good!!! (Not even close) Repair history -- Pfaff has treated me well. My serger has been a true workhorse for the 7 or so years I have had it. DH bought me a 2056 for Christmas (I don't get it until then), but it sews great! When I was at the dealer, I played with it a long time.

The biggest downer is price. I don't remember the price of my 7570 (except that it was a few thousand). My serger was "on sale" at a Martha Pullen event for $1200, and the new 2056 was right at $2500.

Now, I need all the accessories, which BTW the 7570 feet fit the new one -- but of course, I don't have any of them left...

Are you thinking of purchasing a Pfaff?

Kerry
    Kerry
    SAHM to Alexandria (18), Anastasia (15) and Andromeda (5): aka Alex, Ana, and Andi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    (my writing page)
    twitter: @kerryadrienne

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the 2129 and love it. A great workhorse machine that also has some decorative stitches. I got it because I needed a machine that could stitch through layers of heavy materials without a problem and it does that. The IDT system is great, no more changing to a walking foot, just snap it on. I can't say enough good things about it.
    Jess, mama to Julia (4) & Greta (18 mo)

my blog
    :