User Tag List

Thread: Kenmore experience centre - ever owned one?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also own a Kenmore SM; bought it 5 years ago and love it! I mainly sew clothing and have done 4 thick layers including Timtex, so it stands up to a lot of use.
    I can't remember the number I have, sorry. It was only about $130 on sale 5 yrs. ago.
    Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check my ebay feedback here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my Kenmore !! I had bought a used Kenmore as a teen and sewed with it for nearly 20 years. I bought my new Kenmore 5-6 years ago and have had the same great experience of dependability, affordable accessories and an overall good running machine

Kip - Wife of one man, mother of the three little pigs

Blog:
    Mom with Muscles