presently i have the janome compulock, and new home 334d sergers. i also have the 300e. i used to own the 6600p.

i didnt like the 6600p, coz it ate holes in the knits that i tried to sew. it was prolly user error. i belonged to the yahoo 6600p group at the time. when i went for help, they were not very friendly. kinda like, if you are not a fanatic of 6600p, then leave. so i did, along with that machine. if all you do is quilt, then this is the machine for you. it does that wonderfully. however, i am a jack of all trades kinda gal. and thats my story on that. :0

the compulock is a very cool serger. i havent even begun to do all the stuff it can do. right now its sitting over in the corner. it needs to be timed. i used it so much that it fell outta time. i always have a backup machine. so i have the trusty 334d going now. that thing will serge over corn kernels. ask me how i know. lol. got it timed, and its going strong again.

the janome 300e is an embroidery miracle. really. its wonderful for a beginner which i was. i am now ready to move on, however. i would like to do large designs, as well as borders. and for that, i need to upgrade. in todays economy, that might be next to impossible.

i also have berninas, but thats elsewhere.
momkoz